7 Reasons OzMoMu ’19 Is The Thing To Do In January
- Winter’s only outdoor festival held indoors
- Where the attendees and the bands party together; there’s no backstage
- Foot-stompin’, energizing, sing right along with Ben Miller
- Take over the whole hotel… friends on every floor
- Roll to Chelsea’s after hours… then roll back to rest up for next day
- Kick-a** Galaxy Grass with the Kitchen Dwellers
- Bloody Mary Show Finale on Sunday to say “G’bye… till OzMoMu ‘20”
Downtown Eureka Springs ~ 1905 Basin Park Hotel
4 Days / 10 Acts
$55 All Access Passes – BUY TICKETS
For more information including tickets, go to OzarkMountainMusicFestival.com.
Eureka Springs Comes Alive in the Middle of Winter!
The Ozark Mountain Music Festival is an Ozark Mountain fusion of Bluegrass, Folk and American Roots Music held annually at the Basin Park Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. With bands often celebrated at such major festivals as Wakarusa or Harvest Fest, the Basin Park Hotel has invited festival goers to come camp inside on a chilly January Weekend with some hot music and great memories.
5th Year Anniversary of OzMoMu! $55 4 Day Passes Available~ Click Here
4 Days / 11 Acts: Festival lineup includes multiple stages and music for 4 days with local and regional bands across Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Dallas. With no backstage area, the attendees and bands are all together in the venues inside the Basin Park Hotel which creates a unique community music experience for festival goers. The vibe is of an outdoor music festival that is held indoors in the winter when its too cold to play outside.
The festival encourages jams as part of the OzMoMu experience for both talent and attendees. Thursday is opening night and locals night, which admission is free for those that bring an instrument and jam afterwards.
Check out the 2018 Headliners!
Friday and Saturday nights, Chelsea’s Corner Cafe & Bar, located downtown, will be the Late Night After Party Show.
View Full Schedule