Free Lodging Contest Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary
Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner's consent that Eureka! Historic Hotels or Digital Creative Services may use the winner's name, address, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the promotion or Eureka! Historic Hotels and Digital Creative Services, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation.
- Entry in the Eureka! Historic Hotels Lodging Giveaway constitutes acceptance of the Eureka! Historic Hotels Lodging Giveaway Official Rules.
- Employees of Eureka! Historic Hotels, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, including Digital Creative Services, and the immediate families or persons residing in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- To enter the contest, access the Basin Park Hotel or Crescent Hotel Websites at www.basinpark.com or www.crescent-hotel.com . Go to the Contest page and complete an entry form. A limit of only one entry per individual e-mail address. Absolutely no phone entries will be accepted! It is not necessary to purchase any products in order to participate in the Contest, nor is it necessary to be present in order to win the lodging giveaway trip. Lodging is not available during special event weekends. Please contact the Basin Park Hotel for details.
- The Eureka! Historic Hotels Lodging Giveaway winner will be randomly selected from those entries on a quarterly basis. Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail (if appropriate). Contestants will receive periodic updates and special offers via e-mail.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age in order to participate. Drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Eureka! Historic Hotels, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Eureka! Historic Hotels is not responsible for any technical or logistical failures with regards to receiving contestants' entries. Eureka! Historic Hotels reserves the right, at sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found tampering with the Contest. All entries become the exclusive property of Eureka! Historic Hotels.
- Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability, and publicity release where legal, within 10 days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement, the winner's prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.