Eureka Springs Hotel Room Policy
Reservation Terms / More Information
- Rates do not include 14.375% bedding & state tax and 3% voluntary service charge.
- Rates are based double occupancy. Extra person charges may apply.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival without any penalty.
- Pets allowed at a fee of $25 per night/per pet
- Your online confirmation will give you an estimated total including the 16.75% tax.
Weekend Rooms Include Breakfast
*Standard Rates for Weekends include 2 Breakfast Coupons (Saturday & Sunday Mornings)
Arkansas Government Per Diem available weekdays - contact the hotel at:
Daily Activity Pass
A Daily Resort Pass fee of $7.80 (includes applicable taxes) will be added to your room account and includes the following services:
-2 tickets to the Downtown -N- Underground Tour
-Free shuttle service anywhere in the downtown area (does not include the highway)
-Unlimited & Complimentary access to NYTimes.com (includes Sunday Times)
-All Crescent Hotel Resort Activities
-Crescent Pool Access
-Discount Coupons to participating Downtown Shops
-A 3% voluntary service charge will apply to all guest room sales and be shared wholly with traditionally non-tipped employees. With service concerns - the charge will be removed without question.
Low Rate Guarantee
There is no need to spend hours searching on-line travel sites for lower rates for our hotels. Our "Low Rate Guarantee" assures you that you are receiving the lowest on-line rate available through our on-line reservation service, GUARANTEED!
Should a lower on-line rate appear on any travel service web site we will not only match that rate but discount it further by $5.00 per evening of your stay with us.
Be aware that weekends & special events rates may be higher and your confirmation e-mail will reflect your actual price.
We STRONGLY recommend Spa appointments be made in advance. MAKE AN ONLINE SPA APPOINTMENT.