May Festival of the Arts ~ May 1st-30th
Live the Arts in Eureka Springs
The 31st annual May Festival of the Arts is loaded with events all month long with one-of-a-kind art exhibits, demonstrations, performances, parades, culinary arts, free music in the park, and the wildest street party thrown by artists – The White Street Walk.
Visit this rich, historic artist community nestled in The Ozarks for that unique getaway experience; where the arts comes alive throughout downtown.
View Full Schedule
Make Lodging Reservations
May is a great time to take a getaway to Eureka Springs for Fun, ARTinspired events. Stay Downtown at the Basin Park Hotel and take advantage of being at the center of it all. Some great key events not to miss are:
- ARTrageous Parade: 5/7 at 5pm in downtown Eureka Springs
- John Two Hawks Mother’s Day Concert: 5/8, 2pm-4pm at the City Auditorium.
- Art in the Park: 5/14 11am-6pm in Basin Spring Park. Artists will be set up offering textiles, jewelry, painting, sculpting, and fine wood designs available all day to discuss their process and medium.
- 2nd Saturday Music Series: 5/14 Free concert in Basin Spring Park. The Gypsy Jazz of Fayetteville’s Block Street Hot Club will be in the bandshell from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Later, internationally recognized Saxophonist/Flutist Bryan Savage will perform both at 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and again at 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Books & Bloom Literary Festival: 5/15 at the Crescent Fountain Garden from Noon – 5pm. www.booksinbloom.org
- White Street Walk: 5/20 4pm-10pm on the historic loop-White Street. Art fair in the neighborhood of White Street.
- The Art of Crochet: 5/21 Come celebrate the art of crochet with Gina Rose Gallina! All day community yarn bombing, Kids Corner, Pom Pom Hut, Granny Square Twister, Ugly Crochet Contest, Crocheted May Pole and Melonlight Dance Studio performance, live music by Brian Martin and Sad Daddy in Basin Spring Park
May Hot Deals at the Basin Park Hotel:
Stay on the Weekend at Weekday Rate! Stay 1 night on either 5/6 or 5/7 at Weekday Rate. (Savings start at $80!) Valid May 6th & 7th.
CALL to BOOK: 877-643-4972
Spa 1 Night Duet
- 1 night stay in a Premium Room
- 2 60min Traditional Massages
- $40 Dinner Voucher at the Balcony Restaurant
$299 plus taxes and fees, Sunday-Thursday ($324.27)
$399 plus taxes and fees, Friday ($438.35)
$419 plus taxes and fees, Saturday ($458.46)
- 2 night stay in a Jacuzzi Suite
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner for two at the Balcony Restaurant ($40 Value)
- 2-60min Traditional Massages
$519 plus taxes and fees, Sunday-Thursday ($582.24)
$645 plus taxes and fees, Friday-Saturday ($732.28)
For Full Calendar of Events Visit: www.eurekafestivalofthearts.com