Eureka Springs Banquets & Catering
In compliance with our Governor's guidelines all indoor events will be limited to 50pp or less.
Guests are encouraged to stay at the Basin Park Hotel. Special wedding rates will be applied by event Sales Manager.
Sales Team Operational Protocols
- Meal service will all be plated/served meals. No buffets or food stations until further notice.
- Appetizer service will all be individual plated offerings presented/covered at each place setting.
- Beverage service will be served by a server. No self-service stations.
- Event diagrams to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines meet all county, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- Sales Team to create diagrams.
- Obtain place cards from guest for seating arrangements.
- Educate guest regarding social distancing guidelines and procedures.
- Have guest sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Have Vendors sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Site inspections and client meetings/planning sessions will be done virtually or appropriately social distanced.
- Tastings on hold for summer season.
- To support Sales Team Operational Protocols and service as sold.
- To provide Sales Manager with hotel staff count to be used for event that will impact number of guests in final count.
- All shared equipment to be sanitized before and after each use, or be single use if not able to be sanitized.
- All linen, including underlays, to be replaced after each use.
- Clean and soiled linens to be transported in sealed single use plastic bags into and out of the venue.
- Sanitize all doors that guest may use to enter outdoor venue from hotel.
- Sanitize all tables, chairs and other equipment just prior to event.
- Sanitize storage areas at the end of each shift change.
- Wash hands at least once per hour.
- Set according to diagrams provided by Sales Manager as these are approved.
- Flatware to be sanitized and rolled.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at each event.
- China plates and flatware to be used for service.
- Glassware to be utilized for table service.
- Quality single use plastic to be used for bar service for outdoor events. Indoor events will use glassware.
- Condiments to be served in individual packets.
- Post signage at each event reminding guests of appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- All servers/bussers/runners/bartenders to wear masks and gloves.
- All food & beverage will be served table side. Plates will be presented with a cover to the guest.
- Follow sanitary operational standards as designated for kitchen
- Provide Sales Team with modified menus designated for this service.
- Guests will use restrooms in their guestroom (ideally) plus the public restrooms on the lobby level of the hotel.
- Hotel to provide restroom attendants to ensure safety is practiced. Attendant will be stationed outside the restroom to let guests in when restroom is ready for access.
All Vendors attending the event must wear masks and practice Social Distancing Guidelines and Sanitary Guidelines.
No wedding, event or celebration in Eureka Springs is complete without a truly memorable banquet. Our banquet and catering services are second to none in Eureka Springs, from our delectable cuisine to our elegant black tie service.
Prepared as timeless classics or innovative, award winning original dishes, mouth watering beef, savory pork, fresh seafood, delicious poultry, authentic pastas and even vegetarian offerings are all available from our banquet menu. And of course tempting, decadent desserts are offered as well.