Eureka Springs Meeting Facilities
This beautiful Ballroom maintains its original form and features hardwood flooring and original stained glass windows from 1905.
This room also has a large existing stage, ceiling dimmer lights and two beautiful antique wooden doors for privacy. The main foyer may also be available to you and your guests.
The Atrium Room
A Victorian-style, glass-ceiling garden room that is the only one of its kind in the Ozarks.
With 855 square feet of atmosphere it is ideally suited to intimate dining, afternoon cocktails, weddings, parties, receptions, and small group meetings.
Enhancing the features of the room are a built-in 9x12 projection screen, mounted LCD projector, surround sound with DVD, Cassette and CD players.
Sales Team Operational Protocols
- Meal service will all be plated/served meals. No buffets or food stations until further notice.
- Appetizer service will all be individual plated offerings presented/covered at each place setting.
- Beverage service will be served by a server. No self-service stations.
- Event diagrams to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines meet all county, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- Sales Team to create diagrams.
- Obtain place cards from guest for seating arrangements.
- Educate guest regarding social distancing guidelines and procedures.
- Have guest sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Have Vendors sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Site inspections and client meetings/planning sessions will be done virtually or appropriately social distanced.
- Tastings on hold for summer season.
- Catering Team Operational Protocols:
- To support Sales Team Operational Protocols and service as sold.
- To provide Sales Manager with hotel staff count to be used for event that will impact number of guests in final count.
Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocol:
- All shared equipment to be sanitized before and after each use, or be single use if not able to be sanitized.
- All linen, including underlays, to be replaced after each use.
- Clean and soiled linens to be transported in sealed single use plastic bags into and out of the venue.
- Sanitize all doors that guest may use to enter outdoor venue from hotel.
- Sanitize all tables, chairs and other equipment just prior to event.
- Sanitize storage areas at the end of each shift change.
- Wash hands at least once per hour.
Event Set Up:
- Set according to diagrams provided by Sales Manager as these are approved.
- Flatware to be sanitized and rolled.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at each event.
- China plates and flatware to be used for service.
- Glassware to be utilized for table service.
- Quality single use plastic to be used for bar service for outdoor events. Indoor events will use glassware.
- Condiments to be served in individual packets.
- Post signage at each event reminding guests of appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- All servers/bussers/runners/bartenders to wear masks and gloves.
- All food & beverage will be served table side. Plates will be presented with a cover to the guest.
- Follow sanitary operational standards as designated for kitchen
- Provide Sales Team with modified menus designated for this service.
- Guests will use restrooms in their guestroom (ideally) plus the public restrooms on the lobby level of the hotel.
- Hotel to provide restroom attendants to ensure safety is practiced. Attendant will be stationed outside the restroom to let guests in when restroom is ready for access.
All Vendors attending the event must wear masks and practice Social Distancing Guidelines and Sanitary Guidelines.
"I just wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU. The execution of our event by your team was nothing short of flawless and perfect. We didn’t have a single complaint from an attendee. So many people were coming up and complimenting the facilities, food, and service at your properties."
"I know that there was a lot of work put in our your part and a lot of help extended to us that went above and beyond and we are extremely grateful. It was the best experience I’ve had in my 5 years of organizing AFEA conferences and I wanted to make sure that you all were aware of that and properly thanked."
Arkansas Festivals & Events Association