1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa & 1905 Basin Park Hotel
Current Catering Protocols
June 23, 2020
These protocols are subject to change to accommodate current Covid-19 guidelines and needs in place at the time of your event.
The following requirements must be observed during a catered event:
Please advise your guests of these protocols prior to their arrival:
- Events will be limited to 50 people. A venue may increase the number of attendees at an event if the set-up of the venue can support all other social spacing guidelines. Approval by hotel sales manager must be obtained in advance. A copy of diagram must accompany these guidelines.
- Face coverings are required to be worn for all persons present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt. Masks are to be worn anytime the guest is up and moving about in the room. When seated at their designated table, they can remove their mask to eat and drink.
- Temperature checks will be given prior to guest entry into the venue. Any guest with a temperature over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter.
- The musicians/performers must be separated from the audience by at least 12 feet.
- Lines or cues for entrance, exit, purchases, or other reasons must be marked or monitored for maintaining a distance of 6 feet between people.
- Seating must be arranged to maintain a 6-foot distance between members of the audience/10 feet between tables.
- Family groups may sit together, but 6 feet should be maintained between groups.
- Every other row of seating should be unoccupied to provide for 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Performers/players/contestants may be without a face covering if they are 12 feet from other persons.
- Signs must be posted at all entrances advising the public not to enter if:
- They have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- They have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Signs must be posted at all entrances advising the public that they may wish to refrain fromentering if:
- They are 65 years of age or older.
- They have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung
disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity.
- Hand sanitizer stations must be available at all entrances and exits.
- Refreshments may be served. However, self-service operations, including, but not limited to, salad bars, buffets, and condiment bars shall not be allowed.
- Seating must be arranged so that occupied seats are at least six (6) feet from seats at adjacent tables.
- The facility, including seating, shall be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- Frequently touched surfaces shall be cleaned periodically during the course of the event.