The Basin Park Hotel has always been the ideal location for fun in the heart of downtown Eureka Springs. You can’t find a better spot to be your headquarters for your next summer adventure. Downtown Eureka Springs has always been the perfect place to live in the moment, and you can always do as little or as much as you like.
- Ghost Hunting –Our Paranormal Investigators teach the evolution of ghost hunting while sharing tales and evidence you won’t believe, the investigation continues as we guide you to spaces from heights of the Crows Nest to the depths of the Cave accessed privately by the hidden rabbett hole.
- Eat Your Way Through Eureka Springs–The historic downtown district is dotted with unique, locally-owned eateries and bars, that offer anything from fine dining to casual cafes.
- Hidden Stairs, Hideaways, and History Markers—Head to the Basin Park Hotel front desk to collect your hiking guide backpack to lead you on your next adventure to the downtown Civil War cave just steps away! The entire city of Eureka Springs is on the Historic Register of Historic Places, so keep an eye out for historical markers on many of the buildings as you stroll up and down the streets. If you look closely you’ll also notice staircases tucked into the hillsides–some will lead you to a secret trail even!
- Open a geode, make your own bath & body treats, or craft a bead bracelet–Join in on a guided experience to one of our local shops .
- Taste Whisky in a cave or stargaze from the Crow’s Nest Join us in Jack Rabbett’s Whisky Bar to learn about our private label of Dickel Select whiskey. After a brief history lesson, we will lead you down the Rabbett Hole to the cave below, formally known as a speakeasy, where your tastings will be poured. On top of downtown Eureka Springs, amateur astronomers can enjoy recreational sky-watching from the crow’s nest on the roof of the Basin Park Hotel.
- Enjoy Brisk Morning Hikes, Coffee Stops, and Rooftop Yoga— Fuel up for your day at one of our coffee stops. Enjoy yoga on the hotel’s deck, overlooking the Ozark Mountains. Take a hike at one of our in-town trails or at one of the city parks like Lake Leatherwood or Black Bass Lake.
- Shop OFF-Line—You can spend a day strolling the streets and visiting all of Eureka Springs’ unique shops and galleries filled with one-of-a-kind treasures.
- Solve the puzzle at Escape Room 13 —Grab some fun friends and have a 1-hour mystery puzzle adventure. Secret Messages, Hidden Passages sprinkled with Eureka Springs’s quirky history.
- Climb the Rainbow! Did you actually visit Eureka Springs if you didn’t pose for pictures on the rainbow stairs? (aka Up Project Cash & Boardman Mural)
- Ride the trolleys! The best way to get around Eureka Springs is via our trolleys—let someone else do the driving while you sit back sightsee. Buy a day pass and hop on and off as you please!
Book your stay with the Basin Park Hotel today! Book directly with us and get the Downtown Deal!