The return of warmer weather allows us to reconnect with nature, dine on outdoor patios, and meander through stores and galleries. Eureka Springs with redbuds and dogwoods in full bloom, singing birds, and spring temps make everything a bit more beautiful than usual at this time of year. A spring visit to downtown Eureka Springs is an experience you won’t soon forget.
Here are five great reasons the Basin Park Hotel is your perfect springtime getaway.
- Eureka Springs’s downtown is centered around the Basin Park Hotel. There, you’re within walking distance from a variety of local shops, where you can browse everything from clothing and art to music and much more.
- A brisk morning walk on an urban trail is invigorating with cool spring temps. You’ll find many flowering trees & gorgeous blooms to admire along the way. You won’t need your car when overnighting in downtown Eureka Springs.
- Wine and Dine. Check out both of Eureka Springs’s fantastic breweries or stay close to downtown and enjoy the outdoor decks at Local Flavor, B-Side Cafe or at the Balcony Restaurant and Bar.
- Basin Park Hotel spring resort activities are geared towards adults. Neighborhood Cocktails, Whisky tastings, DIY activities, The Prosecco Pair, and Downtown Walking Tours just to name a few.
- Everything is open but spring crowds are fewer and rates are lower. Book direct to save on commissions, get a lower rate, and enjoy a noon check-out.
Let the full-service Basin Park Hotel make your experience even better. Plan a weeknight getaway to explore Eureka Springs with ease and enjoy comfortable, convenient accommodations, downtown shuttle service, and complimentary parking.
Midweek Packages for Spring are now online and discounted 30% off regular rates.