Downtown Eureka Springs is a perfect summer getaway and the Basin Park Hotel makes the perfect headquarters for your vacation.
Take advantage of the long days and warm nights and fill them with activities. Here are some ideas for summertime fun all in or near downtown Eureka Springs:
- Can you escape the room before time runs out? Visit Escape Room 13 to find out!
- Ghost hunters can take a ghost tour at the Crescent Hotel, become a paranormal investigator at Basin Park Hotel, or roll around town with Haunted Eureka Springs
- Ditch your car and ride a Trolley
- Step back in time to an earlier age of locomotive transportation and enjoy the Excursion Train or the Dining Car at ES&NA Railway.
- Take in the history of Eureka Springs at the Eureka Springs Historical Museum–guests receive two free tickets!
- Have a relaxing duet massage or soak in the spring water infused in CBD at Spa1905
- Hike or bike more than 25 miles of multi-use trails around Lake Leatherwood and Black Bass Lake
- What’s under downtown Eureka Springs? You can take a tour and find out! This tour is FREE to guests of the Basin Park Hotel
- Join a Basin Park DIY activity at Crescent Moon Beads – Free to Guests
- Learn some tricks at The Magic Shop
- Hundreds of kinds of candy and soda at Sugar & Spite
- Find hidden caves: Basin Spring Bluff Shelter, Rock House “Civil War Hospital”, Cave Spring, and Grotto Spring
- Take home a memory at Judge Roy Bean’s Antique Photos
- Visit the hardest working bunnies in town at East By West
- Relive your childhood with “vintage” toys at Tee Rex
- Springs: Walk to Sweet Spring, Harding Spring, Crescent Spring, Little Eureka Spring, Gadd Spring, and Magnetic Spring
- Go Geocaching–there are dozens throughout downtown.
- Gamemakers has board and card games galore!
Our resort host has a full calendar of daily activities planned to keep things interesting every day including:
- Historical Hikes to area springs and hidden lakes & fun walking tours
- Dickel Select Whisky & Select Wine tastings from the Roenigk wine cellar
- Special DIY experiences in Spa1905 for custom bath salts
- Hike the historical path to find a Neighborhood Cocktail–receive a token to exchange for a drink at one of our neighboring restaurants
- Pop-Up Music at the Spa 1905 Evening Get Together
- Cave Wine Tasting – an Exclusive Sip and Song
- Stargazing from the Crows Nest
- Skee Ball, Gameboards, Foosball, and more in JR’s Game Room
- Enjoy a Prosecco in the Hot Tub or around the Fire Table on Spa Deck
Plenty of fun family dining within walking distance like:
- The Balcony Bar & Restaurant – BIG BURGERS
- Parkside Pretzels
- Funnel Cakes
- Amigo’s Mexican
- Colossal Cupcakes & Cones – ICE CREAM
- Mud Street Cafe (have you ever dined underground?)
It’s not too late to book your Eureka Springs vacation. We have a feeling they’ll be the best days of your entire summer!
Insider tips when staying in Downtown Eureka Springs:
- Remember the Basin Park is the ONLY full-service Hotel
- Some Guest Rooms are Better than others for your family
- Room 103 has 2 King Beds and a balcony overlooking Basin Spring Park
- Mother/daughter trip? Stay in a Spa Collection Room inside the spa
- Book the Sun Room Suite and add two Rollaways. You kids can enjoy sleeping On top of the Spring Street sidewalk
- Get a “14” room. This Double/ Double comes with a Jacuzzi tub
Remember to Book Direct and Stay Mid-week to get a premium room starting at $109
Book online at Basinpark.com or Call our reservations team today! (877) 456-9679
See other Things to Do in Eureka Springs
The Basin Park is a Full-Service Place to Stay in Downtown Eureka Springs