If you’re looking for a memorable vacation spot that your kids will never forget, look no further than downtown Eureka Springs. The Basin Park Hotel, located at the spring where it all began, with its full range of amenities, makes for the perfect home base for exploring Arkansas’ most historic destination.
Surrounded by Interesting
The Basin Park Hotel is surrounded by activities, but the reason our hotel is the best choice for your vacation is the full calendar of daily activities planned by our Resort host and exclusive to guests of the property.
Some for Adults
- Select Whisky or Select Wine tastings from the Roenigk wine cellar
- Tips N Techniques and DIY experiences in Spa1905
- Explore historical paths to land at an iconic stop for Neighborhood Cocktail – Activity Pass Token through Front Desk
- Enjoy live music at the Weekend Get Together at Jack Rabbetts Whisky Bar or during the Cave Wine Tasting
- End your day with a Prosecco in the Hot Tub or relax around the Fire Table on Spa Deck
Some for the kids
- Become a Ghost Hunter during the Paranormal Investigation
- Buy One Get One Free Wednesdays
- Shoot for the stars by stargazing from the Crows Nest
- Try Skee Ball, Foosball, game boards, and more in JR’s Game Room
- Enjoy one of our historical Hikes to area springs and hidden lakes & off the path-walking tours
- Free admission to the Eureka Springs Historic Museum
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt
Here are some can’t-miss ideas for summertime fun all in or near downtown Eureka Springs with easy access from the Basin Park Hotel:
- Ghost hunters can take a ghost tour at the Crescent Hotel, become a paranormal investigator at Basin Park Hotel, or roll around town with Haunted Eureka Springs
- Ditch your car and gain a new perspective riding around town from the open-air veranda on the Trolley
- Be a thrill seeker at the Eureka Springs Zipline
- Step back in time to an earlier age of locomotive transportation and enjoy the Excursion Train or the Dining Car at ES&NA Railway.
- Maybe a Mother/Daughter duet massage or soak in the spring water infused with CBD at Spa1905
- Hear the Tigers Roar at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Enjoy guest privileges to enjoy the Frisco Sporting Club and Crescent Hotel Swimming pool with your Basin Park activity pass
- Hike the in-city trails to discover one of the 63 springs or bring the bikes and enjoy more than 25 miles of multi-use trails around Lake Leatherwood, The Great Passion Play and Black Bass Lake
- Visit Peculiar Things and Remarkable Springs on the daily guided hike. free to guests of the Basin Park Hotel
- Join a Basin Park DIY activity at Crescent Moon Beads – Free to Guests
- Ice cream, cupcakes and cinnamon rolls are on Main Street at Colossal Cupcakes & Cones
- Learn some tricks at The Magic Shop
- Hundreds of kinds of candy and soda at Sugar & Spite
- Find hidden caves: Basin Spring Bluff Shelter, Rock House “Civil War Hospital”, Cave Spring, and Grotto Spring
- Take home a memory at Judge Roy Bean’s Antique Photos
- Visit the hardest working bunnies in town at East By West
- Relive your childhood with “vintage” toys at Tee Rex
- Springs: Walk to Sweet Spring, Harding Spring, Crescent Spring, Little Eureka Spring, Gadd Spring, and Magnetic Spring
- Go Geocaching–there are dozens throughout downtown.
- Gamemakers has board and card games galore!
- Can you escape the room before time runs out? Visit Escape Room 13 to find out!
Plenty of fun family dining within walking distance like:
- The Balcony Bar & Restaurant
- Parkside Pretzels
- Funnel Cakes
- Amigo’s Mexican Restaurant
- Colossal Cupcakes & Cones
- Mud Street Cafe (have you ever dined underground?)
It’s time to book your best vacation ever. Exploring Downtown Eureka Springs from your home base, The Basin Park Hotel.
Insider tips when staying in Downtown Eureka Springs:
- Remember the Basin Park is the ONLY full-service Hotel
- Some Guest Rooms are Better than others for your family
- Room 103 has 2 King Beds and a balcony overlooking Basin Spring Park
- Mother/daughter trip? Stay in a Spa Collection Room inside the spa
- Book the Sun Room Suite and add two Rollaways. You kids can enjoy sleeping On top of the Spring Street sidewalk
- Get a “14” room. This Double/ Double comes with a Jacuzzi tub
Call our reservations team today! (877) 456-9679 or book online.
See other Things to Do in Eureka Springs